Friday, July 25, 2008

Why So Serious??


Finally saw The Dark Knight last night with Tinger. When we arrived, they were nowhere to be found, so we joined the long, winding line around the building. It went a little like this:

Us Standing In The Long Line: Hey, where are you guys? We don't see you.

Tinger: We're inside.

Us Standing In The Long Line: Oh. We're waiting in line.

Tinger: What line??

Us Standing In The Long Line: The line for The Dark Knight.

Tinger: Um, that's for X-Files.

Us Standing In The Long Line....sheepishly leaving said line, annoyed we didn't notice how nerdy the line patrons were. If I had, I would certainly have been able to tell it was for X-Files. The people in camping chairs *should* have given it away.

Loved, loved, loved the movie. Nothing but great things to say about it. I was blown away by The Joker, and am very sad that Heath won't be able to reprise the role down the line.
The entire cast was outstanding, and Batman was a tasty dish.
It was dark, gritty, and grim...just the way I like my movies!!

I give it an A+!

No comments: