Saturday, July 19, 2008

Thank You For The Music


I headed up to SF later than planned last night due to a small debacle with the water jugs for today's party--long story. I barely made the fun event @ Sak's, but still managed to squeeze in a mini-makeover from Bobbi Brown. SF makes a truly amazing backdrop! I got some fun pics done, and then ran furiously through the streets of SF in 3 inch heels with my friend Sarah to catch Mamma Mia on opening night. That was the right crowd!


I'm kind of a MM/Abba freak. I saw MM in SF, London, and NY....Lance threatened to divorce me if I saw the play again. He was probably still a little mad that he was my forced date for the London show. He is comforted by his belief that I will watch this when it comes out on DVD in lieu of Grease, and he will cease to be subjected to "You're the one that I want!" ad nauseum. Methinks he will be disappointed, however: Abba is great, but Zuko rules all.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

ooo-da-lolli! what a hottie. seriously, you look like a rock star.