Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Here I Go Again On My Own....


As you may have noticed, I have been rockin' the BIG HAIR these last few weeks. This is a huge departure from my normally stringent straightening routine. There a few reasons for this.

1. It's summer, and I feel lazy.

2. It's summer, and the hair dryer is *really* hot.

3. I figure I can rock it now because summer is all about laid back, natural, and easy.

4. I'm spending a lot of time by or in the water, thus negating all of my hard hair work.

5. Lance thinks it's HOT. Really, really HOT.


I'm not sure why my big 80's hair turns men into blathering boys. I remember when I wore my normally straightened hair wild and curly into the office...all of the guys did triple-takes, and kind of giggled at me while their eyes got wide and crazy.

I can only guess it's because they associate the wild and unruly hair with wild and unruly behavior...thanks for nothing, Tawny Kitaen. Your 80's-hair-and-skanky-behavior ruined it for all us curly-haired gals.

I should note, however, that the other Benz goes back in 2 weeks. If Lance wants me to engage in some big-haired-Tawny-like-car-hood gymnastics requiring 2 hot vehicles...time is running out. Speak now, buddy, or forever hold your wife with boring, straight hair.

No comments: