Tuesday, July 22, 2008

BLECH!!


So...I'm cruising up to Menlo Park this morning...going down Lawrence Expressway as usual. I look over and see this trashy lady with a sign on the corner--yeah...she got that part right. In any case, she was advertising for a strip club...better yet, she was advertising for their "Lunch Buffet" at the club...pizza and salad. Mmm...I can think of no other place to down highly hygienic offerings. Gag me with a freakin' spoon. Where do I sign up? Oh, right, at the strip club...located in another city.


Since when do I live in a 'hood that advertises skanks on the corner?? I wanted to pull over and tell her to get off my corner. However, I was afraid she would think I hooker, and make me hold her sign while she fixed her fishnets...and someone from church would undoubtedly drive by. Peeps who live in the same hood--what are your thoughts?? Totally unacceptable!!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

I SAW HER AS SHE WAS SETTING UP THIS MORNING!!! I love to see what people are advertising, so I purposely went slow enough to let her get all situated so I could read the sign. Little did I know it was for the Kit Kat Club. Can I get a MEEEEEOW! The best part was that when I was coming home later, she was still out there, and between her shirt falling off her shoulders and her much-too-mini skirt, the sign covered all her clothing and she appeared to be neck-ed. Although Ms. Jacobs and I differ on many issues (ie-who is the hottest singer/group), I do agree with you on this one. She needs to be relocated. Or better yet, put on a red apron and a paper hat and make $11 an hour at in-n-out. Amen.

The Mostess said...

I give you a MEEOWWW and and Amen. I'm emailing Mr. Roadshow to ask what we can do about it...Miss Kitty needs to find a new corner to stroll on!

teuscher travels said...

Sad I missed it! I would never judge you holding a hooker sign though, feel free to try and remove her! Have the Saturday guy who advertises for homes while he listens and DANCES to his music- so funny- stake his claim for the advertising turf, could be entertaining!!