Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!

So...a few of us chickies headed up to SF for the ultimate overnighter...great dinner, rich desserts, a fab hotel room, strawberry daiquiris, swimming, and a night full 'o' giggles until the wee hours of the morning. The wee-wee-wee-hours of the morning.

Sarah, Kaari, Heather:


Sarah, Kaari, Hayley:


Dinner @ Delancey Street:

SF Chickies:


Heather suggested smores roasted over tealights, but I told her we should avoid hotel fires. Note: My high-school friend Stacy will remember when we set a small fire in that hotel in IA senior year. Bad news! BTW--how did I convince my mom to let me stay in a hotel with friends who start hotel fires?? I digress. She agreed, since she didn't want to put her Husbie's hotel points in jeopardy. We came up with the ultimate plan..smores dip in a crockpot! But we needed to wash them down with something frozen and fruity...enter my Margarita Oasis!

Lance questioned my ability to sneak through the lobby unnoticed with two large kitchen appliances. I dazzled him by squeezing both into a rolling suitcase. Hello! I live by Mexico...I've learned a thing or two about smuggling.



The only sour notes were:

1. Preggo Sarah ended up being sick. No fun. On a not sour note, however, was watching Heather pack the room up in like 7 seconds because she was convinced Sarah had the flu, and we would need to vacate the room and return home PRONTO!!

2. No one going in the hot-tub because they were convinced the other patrons were grody.

3. Having to leave. Wah.

Here's to planning next year ladies!!

3 comments:

clooneymom said...

Those red plastic drink cups make me think I am watching an episode of "The Hills" :-)

teuscher travels said...

-I just packed IN CASE she wanted to go home, totally logical:)
-You are fabulous for bringing home appliances
-The people in the hot tub WERE grody, and we did offer that you could go in by yourself...
-What is up with the arms!! And the super pale skin....hmmm need to photoshop (tanning and running sound too hard)
- Way fun and you girlies are the best!

stacycaye said...

I recall several hotel room incidents involving "flames" of one kind or another over the course of senior year;o)