Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Potato Jacket


Lancer was confused by my use of the word "jacket" as it relates to a potato in the last post. Who doesn't know that's what a potato skin becomes when it's baked?

Says Wiki: "A baked potato, also known as a jacket potato, is the edible result of baking a potato."

Then I realized that I was going to add "Potato Jacket" to my list of secret band names, for when I have a cool, new band. Lance's response to this?? "That sounds like a winner. I'm sure people in Idaho will really like it." Insert sarcasm here.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

i'm an idahoan and i've never heard it called a potato jacket. sorry kaari.

The Mostess said...

Well, I'm an Iowan and I have never heard of your corn toss game...so I guess that makes just one more thing we can agreee to disagree about.

NKOTB FORVER!! ;)