Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Help Wanted-Please Inquire Within


Who: A bridesmaid to stand in for me at my girlfriend's wedding

What:
Perform all of my duties--gush about her beauty, help her into the dress, carry her train, wear a hot dress, wear hot shoes, dance the night away, eat cake, send them off on their honeymoon.

Where: In SF

When: May 17th

Why: Because NKOTB announced they are having a cruise from May 15-18th, thats freakin' why. It's all about priorities people!

May 17th is also my 6th anniversary, but since we went all out for the 5th (thanks, baby!) I'm sure we can skip this one. I will be sure to send you a postcard from the Bahamas.

3 comments:

teuscher travels said...

Hilarious! Hope you find a willing bridesmaid soon, how hard is it to eat cake?? NKOTB cannot be missed...and dont worry I am sure Lance will be fine!

Kristine Gray said...

I think you better go with the wedding on this one. Brides are not forgiving and besides,why go on a cruise with all those fans when you should have Donnie-husband to yourself.

Well, I might be willing to help you out but it depends on what the dress looks like and if a hot groomsman get to walk me down the aisle.

Hayley said...

cake...nkotb? cake...nkotb? cake...nkotb?

kaari, come on girlfriend. clearly on this one the cake, well, takes the cake.

what's the flavor and how many pieces will be allocated to me if i agree to stand in?