Tuesday, January 20, 2009

True Love


A love letter (no, not to Lance, who just scoffed at the carmelized butternut squash I served for dinner, sniffing that it was like being given a huge plate of peas instead of something with substance....) for the whole world to see.

Dear Red Mango,

I don't know what you're made of, but you are the tastiest delight. I also don't know how you're gluten free, contain no fat, and only clock in at 90 calories per serving, while tasting like a sinfully delicious dessert.

I think you were sent here just for me, like Donnie Wahlberg and Edward Cullen-- but edible.

I love you Red Mango. I really do.

Love,
Kaari

If you want to go try it, give me a jingle.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I want to try it. But I heard it was all natural and full of organic this and wheatgerm that and I am having a hard time believing it could be delicious. Also, is it true that they don't have gummy bears as a topping? Would you be ashamed to go with me if I brought my own?

The Mostess said...

It is all natural, organic, and full of pro-biotics. No wheat germ, though, or I couldn't eat it!

No gummy bears--but they do have Fruity Pebbles, Cocoa Pebbles, Capn' Crunch,granola, graham crackers....and a bunch of boring fruit and nuts. Bring your bears, I don't care!

Let's go! You tell me when and where...I'm in.

Jen Mo said...

Brenda, Red Mango is for CHUMPS (so I guess it's no surprise that you love it!)!! Fraiche is the ONLY way to go!!!