Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Few Funny Sites


These sites have been keeping me quite entertained lately:

1. Dear Old Love. This is a site that collects random and anonymous musings on lost loves--those people are sad about losing, and those people couldn't be happier about losing. Some of the funny one-liners had me rolling. There are posts that you will swear were meant for you, and remind you that love (requited and un-requited) is universal. It's tempting to post a few, but I'm afraid "if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it!!" or "sorry I made out with your best friend and you didn't find out for years, and were REALLY pissed--actually, I'm not" or "Sorry I broke up with you, but your nieces and nephews wore shirts and shoes with no pants, and you know how I feel about that business" wouldn't be funny enough to be posted. So I will leave them right here.

2. Passive Aggressive Notes. Self-explanatory. And very funny.

3. The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks. I hate-hate-hate poor writing skills. It's a good thing Lance has impeccable grammar and mad writing skills, or I would never have been able to marry him, and would be leaving a post about our lost love on 'Dear Old Love.' People send in pictures of unnecessary quotation marks found on signs. I have one to add--I just need to snap a shot of it.

Enjoy the laughs!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oooh, I like Dear Old (Lost?) Love!

Christine Short said...

Hey, check out www.kissthisguy.com. It's a bunch of misheard lyrics. Sure, there are a few dumb ones, but weed through the crap and you'll find some true gems! Since you're a music lover you'll like this one.