Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ho-Ho-Ho

We certainly had a white Christmas. A white, white, white Christmas.

The highlights:

Odgen (O-Town if you're nasty!!) has some sweet signs. I really liked these 2 retro babies:

Lance is still breaking in the new camera. He was working on the lighting, and made me stand still for like 10 minutes. I started pulling stupid faces. See the magic below.

Karaoke with the whole fan-damily. Notice Eddy in the back cold chillin' with the J Fam.

Little C snuggling up to Eddie:

Hittin the slopes. See how there are no pics of me? I was planning on snowboarding, but my dreams were dashed when I realized I had no coat, goggles, boots, gloves, hat, scarf, boots, or board. I kinda felt like that the lack of these items would be prohibitive. Well, that and my crappy snowboarding skills. But mostly the former.

Lj kissing Mama:

After the family pictures. Brr!

Me by the tree...the rosy cheeks are legit. We had just gotten back from a stroll in the snow.


Our little Christmas abode...

The Girls:

Seriously.

Lancer and Roycer:

The sweet spoils:

I got many sweet gifts--faves were my onion goggles, new tablecloths, pie weights, and Bose headphones. We had so much fun sleeping in, staying up late, eating a ton of vittles, and playing in the snow. Hope you had a great day with your family and friends!

No comments: