Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dear Lance....


I will miss you when you are in Europe for the next week.

Zipping around in your Benz for a week will help me feel so much better. That, and the fact that I can watch Dirty Dancing over and over again. And dance to Pat Benatar. And eat out. And hork down a lot of ice-cream. And treat every night like an endless and fun GNO.

I will not miss, however, how you always ask "what's for deener??' As if nagging me for food in a fake French accent makes it less annoying.

May you find enough food to eat for the next 7 days, since you have led me to believe you will die of starvation if "deener" isn't placed in front of you every night.

Good night and good luck!

(P.S. creepy lurkers...I have a guard dog, security lights, an alarm, and a lazer guided taser that has been known to kill people. Just sayin.)

2 comments:

Kristine Gray said...

When does the Lancer get back? Louis is also going away on business. Girls night?

Ashley said...

She has a guard dog, an alarm system, a taser, and a raging case of herpies.