Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Most Romantic Thing Lance has EVER Done....


Besides proposing and marrying me, of course. But this is a close third.

Yes, Husbie hung out with NKOTB in the airport. For me. And took pics. For me. And talked about me with Donnie. For me. For 10 minutes. He explained about my deep NKOTB love, my special feelings and love for Donnie, my anger at not being able to go on the cruise, the San Jose concert, the merchandise, the songs, the dances.. Donnie soaked it up and laughed. They had a nice little chat, and walked through the airport to the terminal together. Donnie told Lance to tell me not to worry about the cruise, that they're coming back to California this year, and I can see him then.

So--I have a new sign for the next concert. I am going to blow up a gigantic picture of Lance and Donnie (my 2 husbands) and draw an arrow pointing down to my head that says "The crazy fan you guys talked about in the Frankfurt Airport." I'm hoping this jogs Donnie's memory, and he invites me backstage and on the bus to take photos.

Seriously--I am so in love with Lance. THIS is the kind of man that you want to marry. I am a lucky girl. This will win him many points for years to come. I will make you "deener" every night baby.

P.S. Donnie and the Kids were going on and on about how the San Jose show blew them way because the fans were so crazy, and the screaming was out of control. They all agreed it was the loudest show on the tour. WOOT-WOOT!!!

14 comments:

Sara said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The Mostess said...

I know!!!!

Ashley said...

That is crazy!!! Are you dying that you didn't go on this trip with him?

brooke said...

Un-freakin-believable. I can't believe they are just sittin there without security. Lance is awesome. I read this post before the last one and assumed "deener" was some naughty thing the two of you engaged in :-)

Hayley said...

i bet the real edward cullen happens to be on his flight back home.

as much as i tease you about nkotb, that is pretty sweet. lance done good.

ps- i made reference to you on my savvyshopper blog. it's on the bryan adams album post.

The Mostess said...

Ashley--I'm not dying about not joining him. I would have met up with him after Amsterdam, so I would have missed them anyway. And then been pissed about my near-miss. It's all good. Donnie talked about ME for 10 whole minutes today, and that's all that matters.

I will meet him this year--2009 is going to be THE YEAR I MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Kelli said...

And what does Eriika make of all this? Her "love" of Jordan rivaled ours of Donnie. Who had more posters up in their room during the original New Kids days? Those were good times. I still laugh at the memories whenever they play NKOTB on XM 80's.

Joe Sparks said...

your blog is freekin awesome

Lance said...

You know, I just actually read the headline of this post, and I'm glad to know this is the most romantic thing I have EVER done; I'm thinking I may need to really outdo my brilliant romanticism and treat you to the NTOTB cruise - the extended one. Or would a one way ticket for you to Boston be more romantic?

The Mostess said...

Baby, you got it all wrong. It's romantic because 1. you realize that NKOTB was a big part of my life, and not something to be made fun of and 2. because you went up to them in the airport, as a dude, and took pictures with them. You did it all for me. That's romantic.

Lance said...

Well I still don't get it entirely, but I'll accept your silver-tongued story!

Alie said...

WHAT????? THE HECK?????? SO AWESOME!

Life's a Dance said...

Seriously this guy (I mean your husband, not Donny) LOVES you! And I loved the comment that Edward Cullen would be on the flight home...I'll cross my fingers for you! :)

Greg said...

Lance is the man! I am way impressed!!