Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Warm It Up Kris


I got to hang out with my 'special' friend Jen last night. We've been friends for-ever, and she is my meanest, snarkiest, funniest friend EVER. She is also very nice. How's that possible, you say? It just is. She is both wickedly mean, and wickedly nice. Here are a few reasons why I like her:

1. She knows every bad song ever made. She knows the way to answer my Kriss-Kross call to arms is "I'm about to!!" and "Cus' that's what I was born to do!!" Word.

2. She has also see every episode of Made on MTV. We agreed that most people end up much better than they started, except for the white beat boxer. She was still wiggedy-wiggedy-wiggedy-whack!

3. This isn't a reason why I like her, but it is one of the reasons I have to keep her on my good side. She knows a little TOO much about my pre-husbie love life. Yeah, she lived next door to my old boyfriend, and she would spy on us out of her attic window. She did this while getting backrubs from my other old boyfriend. Um, yeah.

4. She called her mom to let her know that her daughter AND dad weren't allowed to eat any of her cake. She needs a serious lesson from Marie Antoinette. That lady was ca-ra-zy, and even she let people eat baked goods.

5. She still believes we're characters from 90210. Brenda forever!

So, even though she's "been around the block" and has "a lot of serious problems" I like her a lot.

2 comments:

Jen Mo said...

who on earth are you talkin' bout, willis?? that girl sounds like she's SUPER FLY!

The Mostess said...

Yeah, not really.