Sunday, June 29, 2008

Vickie's Wedding


At long last....Vickie's wedding! They got married in the Oakland Temple (read more about the Temple here.) Unfortunately, I was severely under the weather, and didn't make it to the ceremony. I was really bummed about that, but I knew there was no way I could do a full day, and I was needed in the evening. So...something had to give.
First off--Vickie looked incredible. She really did. The two of them were *so* cheesy happy. Perma-grins all day night. The food, decorations...everything went off without a hitch. Except for the two cars that got broken into during the reception. But I'm going to let God handle those losers.
A few pics below--we literally just got the new camera, and we're learning how to use it. The bad pics are mine, and the kinda-bad pics are Lance's. Don't judge.






Congrats! We love you!

No comments: