Sunday, June 1, 2008

Superman Who?? The Benz Has Secret Powers!!



Since my super-fly ride upgrade, strange things have been happening to me. I am starting to want/like/desire the Benz. A LOT. I'm *so* not a car person...my friend Amy is always blathering on about cars and using nicknames for allegedly "hot" cars like 'Lambo' which I can only assume *yawn* is short for Lamborghini. Bo-ring!


But the Benz...it put a spell on me. I find myself driving under 40 so I can floor it and hit 80 in, like, 2 seconds. The power is intoxicating. I also looked over at some chump in a Porsche at the light the other day, and he kinda gave me the 'sup head nod. I-kinda-sorta-mighta raced him...homeboy went down. Fast.


I can't go back to the Honda now. I'm hooked.

2 comments:

clooneymom said...

tell your WUNDERFUL husbie that you just have to keep the Benzie and you are going to give your sista the Accord - I mean.....isn't that the bestest scenario??

The Mostess said...

Well, it's a better scenario than giving my sister the Benz....