Saturday, June 14, 2008

Capitola

Husbie and I decided to take advantage of the warm CA summer, and headed down to Capitola. We stopped in at local favorite, Gayle's, and chowed down on some tasty fare and desserts:


Luckily, I got to eat some choco macaroons that were to die for:


After that, we headed to Rio Del Mar, where Lancer picked up this fine hat. It's not a serious hat...really just one for yardwork, and maybe floating down the Sacramento River. And for looking like Bret Michaels. I'm just sayin...



We then hit Moss Landing, where we spotted these little gems. They look like driftwood, but were actually cute little sea lions. They even clapped when they saw us.




I definitely enjoyed the beach, though the weather was crisp and breezy. I also noticed how cute my new flip-flops were with my cute pink toes. The shoes are only $15 @ J. Crew right now. I look like I have cankles from that pic, but I assure you...I don't. It's just a baaaaad angle.




No comments: