Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Instant Vacation In a Bottle

Thanks to my Scandinavian heritage, I'm forced to be a big fan of self-tanners. If I had creamy, porcelain skin like Nicole Kidman, I wouldn't have to be a cheerleader for the stuff. As it stands, I'm pale and cursed with ruddy, uneven skin. We all know the obvious drawbacks of self-tanners--the wait, the money, the smell, the rub-off. However, I recently found a Godsend in the form of Model Co's Bronze Airbrush Sun. It's not a self-tanner; rather, it's an instant, airbrush tan for your face and body. It goes on evenly with a hint of shimmer, leaving your skin dewy, bronzed and glowing. It also smells fabulous and stays put until you wash it off with soap and water. It's a great short-term commitment, and the perfect way to kick off summer. You can find this fabulous product in your local Sephora stores, and at Sephora.com.

No comments: