Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hmmm


I heard a song on the radio the other day that didn't totally suck. I was trying to figure out who it was. It went a little like this:


Radio: **Playing song that doesn't totally suck.**


My Thoughts: Hmm. I wonder who this is. Eww! What if it's Ashlee Simpson? Yuck. That would be embarrassing. But she is married to Pete Wentz now, so maybe she has some cred. I guess I could listen to her if this song came on the radio. It's not like I'm adding it to my Ipod. I would just have to be alone, and I would have to make sure my windows were rolled all the way up.


Radio: That was Miley Cyrus!!


My Thoughts: Hell-to-the no!! I shall never listen to that song EVER AGAIN!!!

5 comments:

Jen Mo said...

dude Miley Cyrus RULES! Long live Hannah Montana!

teuscher travels said...

So you are ok with Jonas brothers but not with Miley??? Duh dont you know they dated??? They are so the same thing!!
I dont know if I will ever grow out of teenybopper pop music:) I just miss me some N*Sync!!

Alie said...

that is FREAK'N FUNNY!!!!

PUT THE SONG ON YOU TUBE. I want to hear it...

The Mostess said...

K--I didn't say I *liked* The Jonas Borthers...I just asked Lance if he had heard of them.

NKOTB FOREVER!!!

Life's a Dance said...

Ha - funny! Go ahead, give in...you can be a closet fan of Miley. :)