Sunday, June 29, 2008

To Drive Home The Point

Remember how I told you I was sick? Well, I figured a picture is worth a million words. So...I kinda-sorta-didn't wash my hair for a few days, as I was feeling all sick-like. It's so thick, and it takes hours to dry, so I just kinda stuck it up in a bun and called it a day. Yesterday was Vickie's wedding, so I had to tackle the rats nest. I pulled the rubberband out, and my hair essentially stayed in place. I told Lance, who grabbed his super-sweet new camera to document my pain.




I somehow managed to whip myself into shape to look presentable at the wedding. My friend Alie said I looked good for being so sick...so I showed her the pics above. She kinda recoiled. What can I say--I clean up nicely.

Me, a few hours later. I look better...but inside I felt *exactly* like I looked above. Bad news. Thanks instant-spray-tan bronzer!!

This post should dispel any myths people might have about me being vain.

1 comment:

Lance said...

You are beautiful either way! I like the big hair!!