Sunday, June 1, 2008

Shower-Part 1

I was fortunate enough to be able to help with a shower for my good friend Kristine this morning. Yes, a very *early* morning after my night out and about gallivanting with my chickies. Some highlights:

Le' Hot Mama...

The party in full swing...


The spread: we served Mexican chicken salad, strawberries, and chips and salsa/guacamole. It was tre' tasty.

For dessert, a trio of tasty goods. Flan, flourless chocolate cake (thanks, ladies!) and a delicious cheesecake:

Partying is hard business. I needed a nice, long kip with Dobbie, who was also tired from the party. Tired of running around stealing cake off plates...but still tired, nonetheless.

Next week...Shower Part 2 for Miss Vickie! Stay tuned...excited to share pics of the citrus shower with all of you.

No comments: