Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Goodbye, NKOTB...

I think it's time to give up NKOTB.


I'm older, wiser, and need to do better things with my time than stalk Boybanders from Boston. Plus, my hand hurts from tweeting so much. And, let's face it, those 3 tweets from D-Dub were probably a fluke after all.

Also, I've been listening to their music with a blind ear, and it's really not all that great. And, unlike my previous assertions, Donnie really never locked eyes with me in Concord. I just imagined that.

It's been a great 20 year run, but it's time to move on. Goodbye, Kids. I will miss you. Especially you, Donnie. And your abs.









April Fools!!!!

Giving up the Kids is like begging to be boring. Who would do that? Not this fun little lass.

LONG LIVE THE BLOCK!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

...you got me...

Ashley said...

At first I thought you were trading them in for John Knight. Then I googled John Knight.

Sigh.

brooke said...

I saw right through that. What better things do you have to do with your time than stalk that band?

It would be like me giving up blogging to cook and clean...

Hayley said...

oh you're a tricker alright. i was hoping someone would do a fun april fool's day post...i knew i could count on you! thanks.

Unknown said...

Ha....I didn't believe it, but I was trying to figure out where you were going with it...I figured there D-Dub must have a new band or, you really are into Biber (sp) after all!!