Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Can't Lose


I have one goal for this year. Well, I have lots of real goals (read: boring!) and some fun goals (read: way fun!!) for the year, but at the top of the list is meeting (once and for all, twenty years in the making, people!) Donnie Wahlberg. The2 near misses here and here are killing me. However, I have 2 sweet things going for me:

1. I HAVE VIP TICKETS TO THE FRIENDS AND FAMILY SECTION!! My friend Carolyn (more on her later) has a cousin who knows Joe from their days on Broadway. Said cousin hooked us up with the tickets. I could die. We may or may not get backstage with these tickets, but I'm not going to fret because...

2. I JUST GOT ON THE GUEST LIST TO BE AT DONNIE'S VIP AFTER-PARTY IN SF!! I even convinced my friend Inger (the fairer part of the "Tinger" clan) to come up and join us. She may or may not have had a teenage dream involving Donnie, a field of flowers, and lots of making out. In any case, we're in it to win it.

Donnie, you will be mine. At least for a photo and an arm graze or cheek kiss. If there is any justice in the world, I will get these things. Really, I ask for so little. Hopefully, I will have all sorts of pics on Friday showing me just hanging with my main man D-Dub. Check back peeps!!

SQQQUUUEEEALLLL!!!!

5 comments:

Kristine Gray said...

Good luck!

Ashley said...

It's so close. I can feel it!

Sara said...

He's yours! Go get him!

brooke said...

I will keep you in my prayers.

Hayley said...

i will arise early in the am in hopes of a juicy bolg post.