Sunday, January 31, 2010

Once Could be a Fluke

But TWICE is destiny!!

So, you doubters may recall this personal Tweet from Donnie to me.

And, some of you said it was a fluke, a one-time deal...that Donnie was trying to appease me to stop my "incessant" and "annoying" tweets by tweeting me once so I would go away.

Well, suckas, feast your eyes on this.

NKOTB announced that they would be doing a Vegas show on May 8th. This prompted me to send this little Tweet to Donnie:


And, seconds later, he sends back the challenge of all challenges:


Oh, Donnie. You have no idea what you have done.

It's going to be me, and you, in Vegas May 8th. And I am so coming to get it.

20 years in the making--you will be mine.

PS...what do all you doubter says now??

PSS...in case you don't use Twitter (no judgement) this is the same as getting a personal email from someone. It's a personal message. HA!

PSSS...he totally loves me.

6 comments:

Hayley said...

yes, donnie, i reiterate kaari's words:
"you have no idea what you have done."

Ashley said...

He wants you.

brooke said...

Look out Lance.

Kara said...

Ha, thats awesome!! Stalking DOES pay off : )

Kristina said...

too funny.

Sara said...

That really is...awesome about Donnie. And for the record-that Monterey shot of you and Lance is probably one of my favorites. You both look great and that backgroud looks a little unbelivable.