Saturday, March 27, 2010

Baby Tinger

Our favorite celebrity-named couple Tinger decided to have themselves a little baby. I can only imagine the tall tales this little offspring will tell down the line.

Here's Little Red, getting ready to load up on the tasty vittles.


Drinks and dessert


Look how cute these little cupcakes pics were--Ingie is doing a jungle theme for her nursery, so we decided to add a few critters to her dessert table

It was a perfect day--we could not have asked for better weather!

Tasty Spread

Ingie and her sister, Kristen--she was a lovely co-hostess!

All of the sweet spoils--if you invite me to a shower, I'm pretty much guaranteed to show up with a Bumbo seat. I didn't disappoint. I also don't wrap them, just so you know.

Inger with her cute litter of bath towel puppies. Clearly, Target did an AWESOME job of checking things off her registry.

I need to get in and get my hair did, ASAP.

After the shower, we headed to Target and Babies R Us and spent a billion hours pondering over the many variations of baby transport. Kill. Me. Now. At least Travvi no longer has to accompany Little Red on any more of these heinous trips, because we bought all the leftover crap from her registry. I was pleasantly surprised by the new models and features of Pack N Play. {NOT}


Because we're a classy bunch, we decided to kick up our heels and celebrate well with bottomless chips and sub-par food.

After 2 chips and salsa baskets, Angry Lil Red finally had to go over and demand some water. They probably spit in our food, which would explain the taste.

We're quite excited to see the Tweets when Baby Murdock is born. Until then! Love ya!

7 comments:

Hayley said...

so excited for the tinger family! the cupcakes are adorable!

brooke said...

Once again, a lovely shower with delicious looking food. YOu are awesome to bring a bumbo. Everyone loves those.

The litter of puppies is hilarious.

brooke said...

Chevy's is good--sub par? Whatever.

The Gilberts said...

Wow. Beautiful. Nice Spread! Bumbo is a great gift-- classy move :)

Amber said...

SO sad I missed out on the fun. Sadly, I was hosting a shower of my own at the very same time!! And yes, the weather was perfection.

P.S. You are an amazing friend for enduring the endless trip to Babies R Us. As one friend said to me, "that place makes my uterus hurt!"

Kristine Gray said...

Another cute, successful shower by The Mostess!

Ashley said...

Saturday was gorgeous and the shower looks like fun--how rare it is to say that about a shower where I don't know anyone.

Mostly I'm just jealous of Chevys.