Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's Official--I am a 13 Year Old Girl



I screamed. I cried. I jumped. I danced. I hugged. I threw my hands in the air, and I waved them round like I just didn't care. Now I just need to figure out how to be a skanky back-up dancer for a living, so I can tour with The Kids. Yes, doubters, this is the *real* arena from this evening. Soak it in suckas...it was sold out, and the fans were rabid.


Bonuses from the NKOTB Concert:

~The fans were serious--jackets, buttons, posters, shirts, hats, bags--the works.
~We had KILLER seats
~We were on the Jumbotron--hell yeah!!
~Jon and Jordan made eye contact with me. You know this is true, because if I were lying, I would have said it was Donnie
~I am now deaf, and I can't move my head

Val with Jordan, though she's technically a Donnie girl:


Look how close we are to Donnie and Jordan!!!


Amy--very excited!Inger crying with glee!!
Based on my face, Donnie was likely singing:

The best part, captured only in my memories, was when Donnie yanked down his pants to show us his cute butt and boxers. Inger, Val and I were screaming for him to tear off more, which is weird, because we're not really the type that try to get men naked. But Donnie makes us insatiable...that naughty boy band bad boy.

We will always be your Cover Girls Donnie!!

5 comments:

Hayley said...

looks like a good time was had. where was your hat button saturated hat??? and where was your "i love you as much as i did when i was 13" poster???

The Mostess said...

No, it was going to say "Donnie--I am MUCH HOTTER NOW than I was when I was 13."

In lieu of the sign, I texted my messages, where it appeared on the Jumbotron. ALONG WITH ME!!!!!

teuscher travels said...

Sooooo Jealous!! And I do have to say your hair looks AMAZING! Donnie must not have seen you because he would have been falling all over himself to get to you!

leakysieve said...

Kaari, I am green with envy!! NKOTB is still a rocking man band.

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Awesome pics!! I went to the Detroit show in October and we loved it!! Youll have to see my pics on my blog. Sure hope they come around again in the spring!