Saturday, February 21, 2009

Chocolate Cake and Synchronized Dancing


It must be birthday time for Team Jacobs!! Lancer turned 41, and we busted out DDR. I really thought I was going to dominate, but I was beaten by an Accountant. And a kid. And then everyone else. WTH??? I have fly moves. I have rhythm. I have soul. How does this NOT translate into killer DDR moves?? I think the controller was broken. This is the only way to explain how I was beaten by an Accountant.


Time to battle it out, DDR style!! Our friend Rob took these ghostly pics:




People pull the greatest faces while dancing. I thought our faces from karaoke were great, but these take the proverbial cake:


We also got to hang with our peeps:

And sing to the birthday boy:


Happy Birthday baby! Nuthin' says love like choco cake and DDR!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Yeah...It's offical. I'm a totally geek. Sometimes I lose self control when I see a camera-I should work against that feeling;) Awesome party!

Sara said...

Yeah...It's offical. I'm a totally geek. Sometimes I lose self control when I see a camera-I should work against that feeling;) Awesome party!

Kristine Gray said...

Sorry we had to miss it. If I had been there you would of come in second to last behind me.