Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Greatest Duracell Ad Ever

When I was 8, my parents got me a Glow-Worm for my baptism. I was a little old for it, but used it as a makeshift nightlight when making illicit midnight cookie raids--I never had to flip on the lights, and generally went undetected.

It was tucked away since then, and I pulled it out my save-it box a few days ago to put it in my closet. I gave it a good squeeze for old times sake....and looksi what happened:



I'm 32. Do the math, peeps. Do the math.

5 comments:

Jen Mo said...

the math tells me that you are OLD, sucka!

The Mostess said...

Yeah, but I'm like a fine wine. You, on the other hand, are like an old potato that sprouts weird things.

Ashley said...

I can't believe you have a vintage (working!) glo-worm. I wonder what that thing would yield on ebay. And you know you'll have a box to ship it in, so there's that.

brooke said...

I just bought a glo worm for my baby for Christmas--I can't help but go retro sometimes--it doesn't look that much different than yours!

stacycaye said...

yeeaaah, a little old is right...my sister had one of these! :-)