Saturday, November 22, 2008

Eddy C is my Homeboy

Giggle-giggle, swoon-swoon...




Saturday matinee anyone? I need more. Lots more.

We certainly had fun while waiting for the movie to start. First, a 12year old girl became so overcome by the thought of Edward that she hyperventilated, threw up, and had to be attended to by Firemen and Paramedics. Of course, we laughed at her...until the movie started, and our friend's date asked if they needed to come back for us. It's not like we were hyperventilating...but I'm sure our breathing quickened, and we looked rather faint. Sigh.

I got to try on Jo's fabulous engagement ring...

Amy got to sit on a cute boy's lap...

I got to hug Johanan and talk about my bridesmaids dress for her wedding...


And talk about the hotness that is Edward with the Girlies..


5 comments:

brooke said...

I went into Twilight with low expectations. Edward was so fine, I didn't care about the movie. BUt really, I was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed it. Did I mention how hot Edward was ...

The Mostess said...

I know. I would pay $10 just to stare at him on the big screen over, and over and over...he is so hot. SO HOT.

The Mostess said...

And he's made of diamonds...the prefect man.

Alie said...

Sorry- i just have to disagree about this movie- even though he is drop dead gorgeous... I am definitely not seeing it again.eye candy only goes so far :)

Ashley said...

You and Alie should fight!

Meet at the flagpole after church?