Friday, April 18, 2008

Cruisin'




So, husbie and I are taking our first cruise. We're super-excited. We're doing a 5 day cruise on the Mexican Riviera.
I am looking forward to the following:

1. Hanging out in small clothing by a pool all day

2. Drinking frothy fruit drinks with little umbrellas

3. All-you-can-eat buffets. They also have a dessert bar that opens up at midnight. Heaven.

4.13 danceclubs and discos onboard to choose from

5. Chilling with Lancer on a warm beach

Things I will be skipping:
1. The hypnotist. I am *so* not about to be tricked into barking like a dog for the amusement of the passengers
2. The inner rooms with no view. I'm not claustraphobic by any means, but come on people.
3. The zany lounge singer
4. The massive outbreaks of food poisoning often reported on these types of ships
5. Swimming with the dolphins. I want to ride Flipper more than life, but $200 for 30 minutes of fishy fun is just unreasonable. Don't you think??

I will let you know what we think of the whole cruise experience when we're back. Hopefully, we won't get motion sickness. Nothing ruins a cute tan like a green face.

No comments: