Monday, April 7, 2008

Bret Don't Need Nothing But a Good Time



And, apparently, I will *not* be the lady to give it to him. I have been semi-following Rock of Love 2, starring Bret Michaels. Point one in my defense: I'm always working when it's on. Point two: I really used to like Poison. So...I had a dream this week that I went on the show, and sadly, it went a little like this:


Dream Me: Brett, I'm so glad to be here!! I'm married, and I don't smoke, drink, or skank around. But I really like your music and I would love to hang with you and be friends.


Dream Brett: Thanks for your enthusiasm. Your tour ends here.


Whatev, Brett, whatev. BTW-I was going to put the shirtless pic of Brett on here, but I knew Alie and Hayley would be all "Ewww...that guy is gross and yucky!" So, I put the less-nekki one on for you two. I hope you're happy.

No comments: