Saturday, October 3, 2009

Twugs from D-Dub

Your eyes do not deceive you--that's truly **the** D-Dub giving me a shout-out on Twitter this evening. Virtually tucking me in and giving me a Twitter hug, better known as a Twug.

I saw that he was on so I launched a full tweet assault on the man, trying to goad him into responding to just one of my clever and crafty messages. Clearly, timing is everything because it finally worked!!

That only took 6 months, countless tweets, and the complete and utter annoyance of everyone following me on Twitter. I'm sure they think I will stop--but let's be honest--it only fueled the fire.

Next goal: getting him to follow me

Next-next goal: Conversing with him regularly, and making other fans jealous

Next-next-next goal: Meeting the man (and legend since 1988)

Next-next-next-next goal: Total world domination

I'm a gal with big plans. Watch me run like the wind.

God bless Twitter.

9 comments:

brooke said...

I don't understand twitter but I have complete faith in you at least reaching your next-next-next goal!

Ashley said...

Wow! Congrats!

Sara said...

NICE! So exciting.

Did you see what I got last night when he saw the pic of him and my daughter?
"I did see it! Her, her mom and her brother are the sweetest family! She is a little angel!"

Lance said...

yea. I'm glad you finally got a response after 600+ tweets to him. What is it called when you bug/pester someone on twitter relentlessly? Bugs? Pewugs? Tugs?

teuscher travels said...

Yay, congrats - he is totally into you! Keep us updated!

Ashley said...

Love "The Ghostess."

Hayley said...

have you picked out your wedding colors? you are well on your way...with lance's consent, of course.

Jeri said...

If anyone can do it you can. I'm glad to see you still have the same goals since you were a teenager!! Love ya.

hippittee said...

everyone should have a next-next-next goal!!