Monday, September 28, 2009

Easy Rider

Lance went and got all ninja on me. Not that kind of Ninja.

This kinda Ninja.

He's contemplating all of his cool riding maneuvers in the picture below.

It's a hot little number--I love riding on the back. It's soooo Bella and Jacob after he gets all beefy, buff, and legal. I'm totally going to speed in hopes that RPatz appears as a hot ghostly figure, chastising me for being reckless. Then it's off a cliff for me!

Now onto my jacket and helmet. Why is all the biker chick crap pink??

I hate pink, followed by purple, so my options are limited. {shudder} Apparently, I have to dress like Rizzo to ride on the motorcycle. Why is that?

May I also take a brief moment to assure you that my man is *not* having a midlife crisis. He used to be a semi-professional BMX rider back in the day, and he's had his motorcycle license since he was 16. Besides--midlife crises are reserved for men who are saddled with the following:

and

and, most importantly,


My man is cool as ice..he's way too cool to be melting down midlife.

PS--totally unrelated--did no one notice the dog in glasses on my page?? A dog...in glasses. In SF. With my own eyes. I love this place.

6 comments:

Lance said...

Aren't you glad I opted for the Ninja instead of the Gold Wing? We'll get you outfitted with a good setup, then we'll be ready to roll! Now we just need to find others to join our motorcycle gang.

Kristine Gray said...

Awesome bike. Awesome dog.

Christine Short said...

My hubby just got rid of the Ninja. He's a Rocker (as in Harley) now. He thought he could relive the glory days but found it was too tough on his back. Too many hours in army helicopters and on road marches can do that. Hope Lance has better luck with his bike! By the way, love the dog in glasses. I don't know which is weirder, that the owner put glasses on the dog or that the dog actually left them on! Crazy California!

brooke said...

I don't know if we could ever really be friends now that I know you hate pink. I would never condone pink for motorcyclewear but I love it in cellphones, girls' rooms, etc.

You are going to look hot on the back of that bike. Now to really fit in with the biker crowd, you must buy a leather bra and mini and boots, and Lancer needs to cut the sleeves off his tee, don some chaps and you guys are ready to roll!

Life's a Dance said...

Go Rizzo! And yes, that is an incredibly sweet bike!

Kelli said...

I'd totally join your biker gang, Karl and I ride often. And I hear you on the pink, what the heck! I had to get a guy's jacket and helmet. Oh well. All in the name of fun.