Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm From Iowa

And that kind of makes me a corn expert. For instance--I know the following is easily the greatest thing ever done with corn--EVER!


Yep--that's a cornfield in Utah that created 2 competitive mazes in their fields--one with a pic of the swoon-worthy RPatz, and one with a pic of that annoying kid from the craptastic kids movie Shark Boy. Corn maze visitors can choose from the Team Edward field, or the Team Jacob field. I have a feeling the Team Edward field will have a significant amount of wear and tear, and Team Jacob will be perfectly preserved. (Team Edward 4 EVA!)

I wish I lived in Utah, or that I would be visiting in October. OH WAIT! I am!! Lance's parents have been hitched for 50 years (yes, that's correct--not a typo---50 years. Amazing!!) and we're going out for the "family party." I feel like Rpatz and I are family, so this will be in the plans. I'm sure I can round up a willing niece needing a cool chaperon from, oh, California to drive to wherever this thing is. Where is Syracuse, UT by the way? PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOLDEN EYES, BE NEAR OGDEN!

For all of you crazy locals, you can read more about the maze here.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Did I read that correctly..."I wish I lived in Utah" ???

Haven't we discussed this & made a pact in blood?

Ashley said...

What is this pact of which Hayley speaks? I don't think I care for it. I do however care for that Edward maze. Perhaps I will go there when I'm in Utah--perhaps it will be consolation for missing TWO of your parties. BAH!