Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Music to my Ears

The following quote is from this lovely man


"We haven't recorded in almost four years, so we need to get back to the studio. We will be recording another album, creating new visuals, new videos, new numbers on stage, all that stuff. I would think possibly a late 2012 or early 2013 album release."

In case there was any doubt, he happens to be in this group


YES!! YES!!! YES!!! A new album means a new tour, which means more opportunities to travel all over and enjoy my boys. Skankwhores NOT allowed this time. Talk dirty on your own time, and leave Donnie to me!

I wish 2012 would just get over already. Is it almost 2013??

On a related note, every time I see this video, it makes me half crazy. I have huge "non-cruise" regret every January. I would do almost anything to set sail on the high seas with The Kids, and I always wonder why I don't forgo gifts for my birthday and Christmas to "earn" the trip. I know they will probably only do one or two more cruises, and I can't think of anything I want more than the chance to cruise with my Blockhead friends and the boys. I weep with regret now!

Why I cry

5 comments:

Greg said...

Kaari, the images in that video frighten me.

The Mostess said...

Haha! Why? I can think of no better way to spend 4 days. Those images are awesome!!

Em said...

I can't for the life of me tell which New Kid is in that first picture. At first I thought it was Danny. Then Joe. Now Jordan, but I'm not 100% sure. Man, they're getting old. (Except Joey. He's still such a babyface.)

I hope your cruise dreams come true!!

The Mostess said...

It's Jordan. AKA the one who came back to talk to me a second time in LA.

Eriika is totally going to haunt me for that, but it's true--he did!

brooke said...

This makes as much sense to me as the Bachelor does to you.