Thursday, January 26, 2012

How You Like Them Apples??

BAM!!


7 pounds down and 2 pant sizes. Take that Flab to Fit contestants!!

Since you asked, these are my pre-Beezie skinny jeans. This is awesome. I get to go shopping in my own closet for crap I haven't been able to wear in years. I should have borrowed a treadmill years ago!

My daily workout is weights and 2 episodes of Mad Men on the treadmill. Oh how I love this show. I'm afraid my daily TV diet will have me catching up, and then I will have to kill January Jones for delaying the new season.


So who's going to bail me out??

PS...Mr. Jordan Knight just scheduled a stop in SF in March. That has to mean he reads my blog, right??

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Well done ... you are HOT HOT HOT!

brooke said...

I am dang impressed. You do look smokin!! I threw in the towel on my girl's trip....and now I am wolfing down ores like they are going out of style. Heaven help me....you look great!!

Greg said...

Kaari--keep up the good work! Now I'm glad that you excluded the men from your contest--you totally saved me the $10 bucks entry fee!!

The Gilberts said...

I am so glad you are into Mad Men! Its my guilty pleasure. Way to go, flab to fit! Keep it up :)

Ashley said...

You are the incredible shrinking woman. That's a lot of discipline--nice work! Good tv makes a treadmill sooo much more bearable!