Friday, December 3, 2010

Stockings

It's official--we have a baby. I know this because I have irrefutable proof--a personalized PBK Christmas stocking arrived in the mail today, and now it's on display. I don't know how I'm going to break the good news to Lancer.

Our new papa got a new stocking, too. I love the vintage Christmas icons. They remind me of my childhood.

I can't get a new stocking because there's no way to beat my current one. My mom made this when I was a baby, and I've used it ever since.

And, of course, our furry baby Logan has his own stocking as well. He's a good boy, so Santa Paws always fills it up with squeaky toys and tasty treats.


Ho-ho-ho....we're ready to go!

1 comment:

brooke said...

PBK is the bomb. They never disappoint. Darling stockings! Have fun at the cookie exchange tonight-wish I was there.