Monday, December 13, 2010

Santa Baby


Dear Santa


I've been an awful good girl. Here's my list of good deeds:

1. Sleeping through the night

2. Eating well

3. Burping well

4. Smiling on command

5. Minding my manners at church

6. Delighting all with my fine disposition, strong neck muscles, long fingers, and adorable cooing.


I expect some goodies under the tree!

PS. My mom is an exceptional mom! She's also been good all year, and would like me to send a gentle nudge your way about the following items:



They can be purchased here.


2 comments:

Hayley said...

Now I see why you were asking me if B's gift is a NKOTB ornament ;) It's better than that.

But yes, Ms. B has been an awful good girl. I wish she & you many, many 8 hour nights.

Unknown said...

Hummm, I thought for sure you'd want the lip gloss with Donnie on it. My bad.