Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Extraction Gift

During pregnancy I was always teasing Lance about my "push present" and he would always laugh it off.

However--I think he took pity on this fool when he saw how hard the pregnancy, c-section and recovery was on my body. He decided to give me an extraction gift, since I didn't do any pushing.

He stepped up to the plate like a good husband and presented me with a little blue box!






It's a little key with a pink sapphire. It symbolizes B's key to my little heart. I love it.

In related news, Lance may question his paternity when he sees the following photo:


You know what I'm saying?

8 comments:

Lance said...

you deserve it. Also, nice muggin for the camera!

Kristina said...

I think Lance needs to tell Kevin about this "push" gift... I'm 0/2 now on getting one... and a blue box would be nice :)

Kara said...

Nice work Lance!!

Ashley said...

Lance delivers. You are a lucky girl. Can't wait to see it in real life!

brooke said...

Love the progression of pictures!

Lance is the man.

Hayley said...

i love the pic of mini w fangs. i knew what you were getting at before i even saw the r-pat pic.

and lance...props. nice work. i love the necklace! in fact i meant to comment on it the other day but got sidetracked. it's beautiful & so sweet.

Unknown said...

You totally deserve it! Love B's milk fangs....she must have been drooling over Eddie!

Kristine Gray said...

Go Lance! You can never go wrong with a little bling.