Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas

Time for a little hello/goodybe. Goodbye to....

Turkeys

Pilgrims and pumpkins

Warm fall foliage

and gorgeous gourds!

Hello to...

Our humble little Christmas tree


Christmas books to read to Beezie on cool winter nights--I've been collecting these for over 5 years now.

Frosted cranberry wreaths


Advent calendars and nutcrackers


Snowman mugs and plates


Our Nativity

A new ornament for our little lady


My Christmas village

And--the best part--little red and white reindeer jammies!! Here's our Little Lovekin getting into the holiday spirit!



This is her new trick--standing. She insists on standing up now, especially when we're burping her. I swear this kid is going to be running by month 4.

We're ready for Santa. Bring on the holiday season!

4 comments:

brooke said...

Your Christmas stuff is adorable. I'm impressed with the amount of fall decor you have. I literally took down Halloween stuff as I put up Christmas so I didn't even bother with Thanksgiving decor this year.

Love the pic of B standing!

candace said...

the christmas decor looks so good! i'm with brooke on this one--i suppose i better remove the halloween wreath on the table and put up something for christmas :)

i love all of the outfits! fleece suits and christmas attire...so cute!

teuscher travels said...

Love her first little ornament! And those reindeer feet are just too squeezable, love her all decked out. She is darling and you can tell she is just waiting for all of her loot come christmas:)
Also I have always loved your countdown and large nutcrackers, one of these days I will need to invest in cute decor!

Ashley said...

I love a woman who takes her holiday decorating seriously. Blakely is the best Christmas decoration ever! That mug on her is to die for. Your village looks amazing and I'll be bringing the herd over soon to see it in real life. Cute, cute, all of it!