Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's Christmastime in the City

Meezie and Beezie hit up SF yesterday to do a little holiday shopping and see the beautiful lights in Union Square.

I had her all bundled up in her adorable fleece suit. She was ready to shop! Everywhere we went, people were talking about her cute fluffy suit. She's a traffic-stopper.

Bright lights, little baby. I love it!


Auntie Jo-Jo accompanied us, and we hit up the stores. We stopped in at Tiffany and showed B off to her co-workers who gobbled her up. I'm still woefully behind in the shopping department, but we sure had fun with our little girls only excursion to the city.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

love her warm cozy outfit!! she is adorable! what a fun excursion!

Unknown said...

Too bad you weren't there when I was there....

ShopGirlSF said...

You forgot to mention how my coworkers who I work with EVERYDAY where for some reason very confused and thought she was my baby. What the heck?!?!