Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Letter for D-Dub


Dear D-Dub,

Why, oh freakin' why, is the NKOTB cruise going to the Bahamas again??? Didn't you get enough of that place last time? Do you have something against Mexico??

I sent you many a Tweets explaining that it would be tough for me to sucker Lance into sending me on a cruise departing from Florida. I could swing CA, but with the added expense and time, I just won't be able to make it. Obviously, you don't care. Just like you didn't care that I was waiting outside in the cold for you in SF all night. Burn.

I will now go and snuggle up in my comfy NKOTB sheets and cry myself to sleep. I will make sure the tears stain your face on the comforter so you can feel the pain you have caused me.

Love,
Kaari

PS...I sent Lance the link for the cruise tix in case he wants to 'surprise me' with tix. Hint-hint.

PSS...D-Dub. I'm not really mad.

PSSS...This just makes me even more intent on meeting you. I hope you know that.

PSSSS...That's not really my bed. But I assume you know that, too.

4 comments:

Kristine Gray said...

I think you need a 12 step program.

brooke said...

If that was really your bed--I would be worried on several levels, not the least being that it is a twin...

I have a feeling that even if the cruise leaves from Florida, you'll find a way to be on it.

Lance said...

Ugh.

The Mostess said...

Oh, UGH yourself. I'm not going--but you **cannot** mock me when I travel to at least 2 cities in a row to see them when they tour next year. And I am totally doing a five star!