Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pretty Please??


Can all of my friends, family, loyal readers, and blog-stalkers (as long as you're not creepy) please refrain from the following for the next 10 months:

*Death

*Marriage

*Divorce

*Retirement

*Baby Having

*Party Throwing

*Anniversaries

*Birthdays

Why, you ask?? BECAUSE NKOTB WILL BE HAVING ANOTHER CRUISE IN 2010. May 14th-17th to be exact. So--if you insist on engaging in any of the aforementioned items, plan on excluding me if it's during those dates. Consider yourself warned.

I will not have another near miss!!

Time to start packing! I'm fairly certain I will need this and this and this. But not this. I have dignity.

8 comments:

Kristine Gray said...

I can easily not have another birthday and a few other things on that list.

Oh, that poledance shirt has a certain quality to it so maybe you should reconsider.

Ashley said...

Bon voyage.

Will LJ be joining you? Would that be awkward? And if so, maybe it's all the more important that he joins you!

(I believe enough in the actuality of your meeting and rendezvousing with Donnie that I am nervous and really believe Lance needs to be there.)

Ashley said...

Not trying to say you are adulterous, just irresistible to certain New Kids.

The Mostess said...

Did you not see my shirt?? It's too late for Donnie!! No wiggle room there.

And, sadly, I have proven to be quite resistable to certain Kids, namely the only one I really want facetime with. I am actually not his type at all. It makes me cry inside.

Ashley said...

Dude, your shirts send some mixed messages!

The Mostess said...

No way. Donnie can read between the lines.

Donnie=first love. Lancer=true love.

Kisses from Donnie land on the cheek....maybe a lil' neck nuzzle. Very G-rated.

And I will always be his Cover Girl!

Plus, I have to re-emphasize...he isn't into blonds. Never has been, never will....SOB!

brooke said...

The real test is will you wear the shirts when you are not on the cruise--just going to the grocery store etc?

I'm so excited for you. I didn't even know bands did cruises. That's how out of it I am. What a blast.

Seriuosly though--is Lancer going?

Lance said...

Definitely not going, but preparing a profile for Match.com - just in case. If I post now, I should have a decent pipeline by May.