Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Underwater


This is a crazy week-- I apologize, my rabid fans, for not posting. I will surface on Sunday morning with pics from the 2 amazing parties I will be throwing this weekend. First up is our homage to Oingo Boingo--we're hosting a Dead Man's Party. To party, you must show up all dead and decrepid. Next is our annual church party, and Lance and I are in charge. It's a big one. Really big. Luckily, we have some peeps helping us out...but it's always a little crazy. I made 2 gigant-o spiders for the stage...they're hilarious. Pics will certainly follow for those arachnids. Until later my friends.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

i love having a fellow party-animal friend such as yourself. i am practicing my dead walk and talk for friday.

stacycaye said...

oooh, I will be waiting:)