Saturday, October 4, 2008

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Our friends threw our good friend April a baby shower. It was her 3rd kid (she looks amazing, yes??) but her first little boy, Baby E. He's *so* cute. Alie chose a cute and fitting Tiffany blue and brown theme for the party, and did a fondue buffet for dessert. Yum--though I feel like I need to go for a jog:

One of my favorite things was my cute little set of vintage milk bottles filled to the rim with ice-cold milk:

April answered questions, and then opened a ton of cute boy things. I'm always torn on shower gift--deep down, I want to do something cute and special, like an amazing baby cashmere sweater. Then I thought of my poor friend April ferrying it out the the dry-cleaners, and I choose something cute and practical instead.




Three cheers for Baby E!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I have to be honest- I love your blog for all of your great table setting ideas. I feed so many people every Sunday, that I am always looking for great arranging ideas- I have lost my creativity. This week I bought several new appetizer plates. Now I have to have a party so I can use them. Your parties are always so hip!