Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bug-B-Gone

Hallelujah! My nasty Korean bug is gone and my laptop is, once again, mine all mine. This was certainly a reminder to do all of the annoying little things we all put off. My current list includes going to the dentist, fixing the lock on my car door, filing paperwork, etc. It used to include updating my antivirus software, but I learned my lesson the hard way. Blech. Here's all the fun-fun I've been up to:

Got on a cooking streak (per my promise to Lance if he ponied up for the D & D spice rack) and made some incredible chicken noodle soup, and then a tasty sage meatloaf. Yum.


Went to a delightful party for Jo-Jo the Child Bride, and picked out out bridesmaids dresses...for the most part:


Went to Dave and Busters with Tinger:



Went to a tea party for our friend's little cutie, Sierra, in honor of her 1st birthday:


Dobbie helped me fold laundry:

And, in return, he got a new soft blankie for his little doggie den:

Helped set up a Sugar Rush Bar in SF:

Saw Lancer try on the fugly MBT shoes:

Ta-da...that's the junk I would have been blogging about if a Korean bug hadn't eaten my laptop and ruined my life. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Love the pics- post the soup recipe, it looks fab!

Alie said...

you have quite the life my friend. i have to say that i am somewhat jealous- especially because I REALLY want that chicken soup