Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Stupid Bug

So...I got a freaky Korean virus on my laptop. It disabled my security software, killed my firewall, and turned all of my words into Korean gobbley-gook. It hijacked my browsers and stole my passwords and usernames. Anyone familiar with this knows how annoying it is--you have to re-set everything and create all new passwords...blah, blah blah. Blech. I shall post once more when the ol' laptop gets scrubbed clean and re-formatted.

I wonder if someone purposely infected me with the bug because I listed Sugar Ray's Floored as one of my top 10 albums. Maybe it was Bono, because he threw up at the idea of being on a list with Mark McGrath. Something to contemplate...

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I love U2 but have always thought Bono was a little egotistical. I don't think he's above something like this. He probably has access to some crazy bugs what with his Africa visits and all. Sorry to hear about your laptop--that is horrible.

Hayley said...

boo. no fun.

leakysieve said...

That sucks rocks!

Alie said...

I'm sorry! But- leave Bono alone. I used to worship him in high school!!!

Jen Mo said...

if i had known it would take you THIS long to get back online, I wouldn't have sent you the virus in the first place. Dang, girl! Get it together!