Sunday, May 11, 2008

Iron Works


We went and saw Iron Man tonight. I have decided that I need to start reading comics, but that's beside the point. The acting was fabulous, the cast was amazing, and the story was cool. The lame losers behind us, however, WERE NOT COOL. Here's a few thoughts for them:

1. Don't bring your loud, annoying toddler to a flick that starts at 9:30 PM and goes until midnight.

2. Don't let you kid openly talk during the movie at normal levels throughout said movie.

3. Don't follow your kids lead and do the same aforementioned loud talking.

4. Don't ignore me when I look at you for the bad behavior outlined in points 1-3.

5. Don't think, at any time, that the solution to my "annoying glances" is to bust out a small, portable DVD player to entertain your lame kid. Did I mention the kid did not bother to wear headphones...so, the movie played out loud right behind my head.



Howsa 'bout you trade in the DVD player, take that dough, and get a freaking babysitter like normal people.

Don't get me wrong. I love kids--I do. See proof below. But this type of behavior is seriously unacceptable.
Ice-skating with J--the model child. :)

4 comments:

Jen Mo said...

Oh my goodness -- that is hilarious! Also, I love your "proof". How much did you have to pay the momma of that baby? Or did you just grab her and then spend the night in jail like you did the last time you stole a baby?! See you in rehab, Brenda!

The Mostess said...

Trust me, it wasn't so funny. I was about to give the entire family the boot. Boot to the head!

That kid loves me...can't you see her smile?

Um, Kelly, I believe it twas *you* in the 'hab, not Brenda. I suppose Dylan is rubbing off on you...that crazy bad boy!

Jen Mo said...

wow! why isn't the new 90210 bringing you back?! hmmmm. . . . that's a toughie. No wait, it's not. They HATE you! I'll call you when they cast Tiffani Amber Thiessen in the Charmed reunion!
I went to the Downtown Redwood City theatre (that's right, theatre!) and it was fabulous. Complete with people yelling "oh no she didn't!" at the screen. Sweet times!

The Mostess said...

Perhaps you didn't see my petition...they are trying to bring Brenda back. Cause B is crazy, yo, and the zip code wouldn't be the same without her! You...bo-ring.