Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm Trying To Tell You Now It's Sabotage

Husbie and I were rolling down El Camino a few days ago. I looked over to my right, and I see this guy looking like he was straight outta Sabotage.

This is pretty much what I saw:

I laughed, and told Lance about the weirdo next to us looking all Sabotag-ey. He exclaimed that he had seen the same weird dude a few miles back, and noticed his weird fake 'stache and creepy wig. I got excited for a second, and tried to see if we had somehow magically ended up in the middle of a new Beastie Boys video. The weird-wig-stache-dude *did* look a little like Mike D. However, I quickly realized the chances of the BB filming on El Camino in Cupertino, CA were fairly slim, and that the dude was likely just a weirdo with a penchant for synthetic hair items and poor disguises. Such a letdown. But who was this mystery man? Perhaps it's DB Cooper. Now that would be awesome!

No comments: