Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hoedown

It's party time at The Barn!


Don't be silly. I'm obviously talking about this Barn.


Yeah, I picked up 2 shirts and 2 pairs of denim shorts at The Dress Barn. So what? They're totally cute. Ashley says "Dress Barn today, Chicos tomorrow." I realize it looks like a slippery slope, but I feel like the evidence speaks for itself.

Cute top. It's a little pattern-y for my tastes, but a gals gotta have some tops for the Big Apple.


And these totally cute jean shorts--minus the ugly belt that actually looks like it came from The Dress Barn.


Despite the unfortunate name, I'm sticking with my guns on this one. I declare The Dress Barn an appropriate place to shop. Who's coming to celebrate at The Barn with me?

5 comments:

katie said...

"Dress Barn today, Chicos tomorrow...and Coldwater Creek next week!"

You did find some cute stuff though. I really like the second pair of shorts.

Greg said...

Kaari, how come those shorts are already so faded? And it looks like someone forgot to hem the bottom. It looks like they are all frayed.

Hopefully Dress Barn will let you exchange them for a new pair!

(and what is Chicos?)

Elizabeth said...

I love the first pair of shorts! (In fact I think I may have them). I am not one to give advice on clothing or fashion... I shop at the supermarket for some of my ensembles!!!

Ashley said...

Katie--Kaari already did Coldwater Creek. CHECK!

And Elizabeth--Kaari also shops at the supermarket (Costco), which I know because we have the same shorts.

These clothes appear cute in the pictures. I need to see them in the flesh. The short sleeved hoodie was cute. I wouldn't broadcast that these pieces were from the Barn when you are in the Big City though.

In other thoughts--how can "Pottery Barn" have such a positive connotation and yet "Dress Barn" sounds so awful?

brooke said...

I love Ashley's comment. I agree with everything. I need to see those shorts "in the flesh" as well before I sign off on them. They appear cute here.