Friday, June 8, 2012

Maiden Voyage

We made our maiden voyage to Gilroy Gardens yesterday. It was heavenly. Not only were the Diet Cokes ice cold, the weather warm, the company amazing...my hair looked fabulous there! Let's review.

Here is my hair drinking Diet Coke. It wasn't even breezy! My hair is so amazing it blows on its own.


Here is my hair riding on the train


Since my hair had looked so great in the photos above, I stopped to check and see if the souvenir photo looked good.

Are you kidding me?? It looks like Gwynnie's hair!


When we got home, my hair went to see Mary Poppins with my in-laws, and it was SO cute. Loved it. And everyone loved my hair.


What do you love most about my hair?

8 comments:

louisgray said...

Hairrible.

brooke said...

You made me laugh out loud. Sadly, I have to agree..your hair looks amazing. My hair is jealous. I would have paid for that photo too.

brooke said...

And your outfit from the BARN was a good purchase. I might have to swing by our BARN.

Ashley said...

Your hair should go to law school and then retire to churn out red headed boys!

I am crossing my fingers that it doesn't survive the NYC humidity.

Oh hey, did you do something to your hair?

LJ, DC and ML said...

The Hair that ate this post is actually amazing. Who did the straightening for you? Give me details!!

teuscher travels said...

Hilarious! It does look fab and I laughed at your Facebook comments, we all do love it:) my fave part is that it is permenant and you will look awesome in you NYC photos (while I try to pretend I am not jealous of your silky strands pics)

Kristine Gray said...

FAN-TAS-TIC-O!!! Even though I would pay the same to have someone actually put some curl in my hair.

Alie said...

Silky smooth, blond, shiny, gorgeous... looks amazing! Can't wait to see it in person :)